Banks of all sizes see the importance of meeting three key challenges today: providing good returns to shareholders, keeping up with digital evolution and operating efficiently. Banking-as-a-Service (BaaS) is an opportunity for community banks to address all three challenges.
Designed specifically to support community bankers, the Bankers Helping Bankers BaaS Toolkit serves as a starting point, helping to overcome uncertainties and step confidently into the world of BaaS.
What’s Included for $4,995:
Immediate access to over 100 pages of fluff-free information and five templates designed to springboard your BaaS journey.
Get up to speed quickly.
- Introduction to Banking-as-a-Service
- Banking-as-a-Service Definitions
- BaaS Architectural Models and APIs
- Fees & Pricing Models
Start building your program.
- Business Case & Roadmap Template
- Project Charter Template
- Fintech Partner Due Diligence Checklist Template
- Value Chain Capability Maps Template
- Regulation Mapping Matrix Template
Move forward with confidence.
- BaaS KYC, TPRM & BSA/AML Considerations
- BaaS Policy & Procedures Best Practices
- How to Find Fintechs Infographic
- Helpful Tips for Working with a Fintech
- Strategy Formulation Primer
- Contracts Overview & Recommended Practices
Take action now to save time, effort and resources while propelling your bank towards BaaS success.