IBAT hosted its annual Bank Operations Institute (BOI) October 8-13, at the Dallas/Fort Worth Airport Marriott. BOI is a two-year program that focuses on areas including strategic operations, leadership development and compliance education, though this year’s program focused on level II students only.
The 43rd Annual BOI was taught by noted regulators, bankers, educators and industry professionals with an emphasis on the practical skills needed for effective and profitable operational management.
Congratulations to this year’s level two graduates:
- Ruth Beltran (First State Bank, Athens)
- Emma Bothwell (Texas Bank and Trust, Tyler)
- Shelbie Carson (Texas Bank, San Angelo)
- Corbett Curry (Community Bank & Trust, Waco)
- Prem Dalwadi (First Liberty Bank)
- Brenan Ehlers (City Bank, Lubbock)
- Cheri Fahrbach (First National Bank, Hutchinson, KS)
- Pablo Guzman (Alliance Bank, Sulphur Springs)
- Jennifer Hanzik (NewFirst National Bank, El Campo)
- Nathan Hoag (The Commercial Bank, Mason)
- Hanna Jacoby (Brady National Bank)
- Shanna Martin (City National Bank, Sulphur Springs)
- Jamie McBee (First Financial Bank, N.A., Conroe)
- Sandra Navarro (The National Bank of Andrews)
- Cynthia Threlfall (Texas National Bank, Sweetwater)
- Brenda Wendt (Woodforest National Bank, The Woodlands)
- Mary Williams (Texas First Bank, Texas City)
2023 Honor Students: Brenan Ehlers (City Bank, Lubbock), Corbett Curry (Community Bank & Trust, Waco) and Brenda Wendt (Woodforest National Bank, The Woodlands).