By posting on the IBAT website/Forum, you represent that you are at least 18 years of age, are an employee, officer or director of an IBAT member, and agree to be bound by the following terms and any changes made from time to time:
Your comments, suggestions and information are important to us. You understand, acknowledge and agree that such postings on the Website/Forum are the sole responsibility of the person from whom the postings originated. This means that you are solely and entirely responsible for the consequences of all postings that you upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available via the site.
Postings do not reflect the views of IBAT, its subsidiary companies and any affiliates. We do not monitor, endorse, edit or screen any postings, although we reserve the right to do so. In no event shall IBAT, its subsidiary companies or its affiliates have or be construed to have any responsibility or liability for or in connection with any posting whatsoever. However, if we determine, in our sole discretion and judgment, that any posting does or may violate any of the terms of this Agreement, we reserve the right, at any time to:
- refuse to allow you to post;
- remove and delete postings;
- revoke your right to use the site; and/or
- use any technological, legal, operational or other means available to us to enforce the provisions of this Agreement, including, without limitation, blocking specific IP addresses or deactivating your registration on the site.
If a posting originates from you or your account, you hereby agree that:
(a) you are placing the posting in the public domain without reservation of any rights or further control over the posting or its use and you specifically authorize IBAT, its subsidiary companies and its affiliates to use such posting in whole or in part in any manner;
(b) you represent and warrant that
- the posting is original to you or is fully cleared for use as contemplated herein,
- the posting does and will not, in any way, violate or breach any of the terms of this Agreement, and
- the posting does not violate our Code of Conduct.
You understand, acknowledge and agree that we have the right to delete, reformat and change your postings in any manner that we may determine (although you will not be responsible for any such changes made).
Code of Conduct
You agree that you will NOT post any of the following material:
- Material that infringes the copyright of another person, including insufficient copyright attribution.
- Material which defames, abuses or threatens others.
- Statements that are bigoted, hateful or racially offensive.
- Material that advocates illegal activity or discusses illegal activities with the intent to commit them.
- Material that contains vulgar, obscene or indecent language or images.
- Unauthorized posting of personal information (names, address, phone number, email, etc.) of other users.
- Advertising or other commercial solicitations.
- Opinions of fictitious or third parties.
- Information regarding pricing of your institution’s products and services.
- Information regarding costs related to your business.
You acknowledge that information shared through the Forum does not constitute legal advice and may not be relied upon as such.
This Code of Conduct is subject to amendment or modification at any time. Your use of the Forum indicates your acceptance of any such modifications.
If you believe that any content on the site (including, without limitation, postings) violates any of the terms of this Agreement, please click here to send us a message about it. We cannot guarantee that we will respond to your message and we reserve the right to take or refrain from taking any or all steps available to us once we receive any such message.